Thursday, March 13, 2008

When a Lobster Gets Impatient

I know that match.com encourages you to say "not interested" when you aren't, but most people are not going to do that. First of all, it would be considered rude, and secondly, I for one am not on top of things enough to be able to figure that out quickly. There are some people I immediately know I am not interested in, but in most cases, that does not happen quickly for me. I don't have the time to read everyone's profile that closely. A lobbie has emailed me three times, each time getting a little more impatient that I haven't responded. I don't know about you, but that is a turn off to me. I think he will just have to cool his heels. At this point, I have already labeled him as impatient, so I don't think anything good is to come from me answering him. He will get over it.

No comments: