Saturday, April 18, 2009

Upgrading My Blogs

I am looking at the possiblity of upgrading my blogs. That means a number of things--redesigning them, writing more, linking more, getting a new host, new domain, etc. I have put off these decisions because I have been too busy studying for the bar exam. But now that I have passed (!!!) I can spend more time on this hobby of mine. I am just now venturing out--talking and emailing with some people who have expertise, starting to read up on different technology, and looking at some new webhosting possibilities.

To be honest, the thought of switching all of this exhausts me. Which is nothing new. Because of work and law school/bar exam study, everything has been exhausting me. So what is a little more exhaustion????

The main thing, I hear, is that if I make some of these changes to my blogs, it will open up new and more possibilities. I am all about new and more possibilities, for my blogs and otherwise. I have loved my blogging and think I can take it to a new level. So a little time and money investment now could really pay off down the road. I am going to read up on how to maximize my blogs with different hosting services.

No comments: