Sunday, March 30, 2008

For My Dad--the Man Who Has Everything

Father's Day is still a little while off, but my dad is the type who has everything he needs, so buying gifts for him is challenging. I am a good gift giver, however, so I am always on the lookout for interesting and unexpected ideas and have fun coming up with something unusual. Photography is one of his hobbies, and he likes to travel, so I thought I might get him a travel photo vest. I found one on a website that I really like. Not only is it really neat looking, but it has 20 pockets for your stuff! You could load up on everything you need for your adventure. This same website has a lot of SWAT gear for sale, which he might enjoy too. He might have fun with some of their gear, such as the tactical shirts, pants, or footwear. They also have a section of tactical wear for women too, so I might even buy something for myself. Their polo shirts look nice!

No comments: