Monday, October 6, 2008

Nfocus On My Beijo Bag!

My wonderful little Beijo bag needs a facelift or at least some TLC. For those who don't know, Beijo bags are pricey, but stylish little things. Or big things if you get a bigger style. They are made of wonderful shiny material with cool colors. They stand out.

My zipper on my bag has needed to be fixed for some time, but I just haven't had a chance to take it by a shoe repair shop.

Well over the weekend, I set my bag down on my kitchen table like I always do, and then came back later to pick it up. To my dismay, there was ink on my bag. And to top it off, not just ink, but a definite impression of a face from the cover of the latest Nfocus magazine! I just about died! Now, I love Nfocus, but not enough to have a photo of some chick from the cover whom I don't even know! At least it should be my photo transferred to my pricey bag!

I know nothing about cleaning materials, but am making up for lost time. I perused the cleaning aisle at the grocery store last night and found only one stain remover that said it worked on ink. I held my breath and used a little to wipe my purse. Be gone! And it was. No more debut face on my purse. And I am happy. Thank goodness for stain removers.

No comments: