Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh, These are the Kardashians

I kept seeing on the TV menu the show Keeping Up With the Kardashians, and wondered who they were and why we should be keeping up with them. But I wasn't really interested enough to investigate. Until one day, the show was just on and I started watching it--the whole marathon. It is really pretty good. The Kardashian brood is the ex-wife and the children of the Kardashian guy who was O.J. Simpson's lawyer, who is now dead. What a great looking guy he was! The ex-wife is attractive too, so the children are beautiful. The ex-wife is now married to Bruce Jenner, that one time Olympic hunk. The show is really pretty good. They were on Larry King tonight and I will be on the lookout for more episodes. Just more evidence of my addiction to reality tv.

No comments: