Sunday, March 16, 2008

Watch Web on Your TV

When The Secret video was released, it first appeared on the Web. I was anxious to watch it, as many other people were. I am spiritual, and am interested in the Laws of Attraction, the subject of The Secret. The LOA are simply that you attract what you think. If you think negative thoughts, you attract negative things. If you think positive thoughts, you attract positive things. I know I can watch such videos on my laptop, but that seems awkward. Laptops and computers in general work well, in my opinion, with short videos, but not with long videos or movies. So I was glad to hear about the the Web to TV Play the web on your TV, which allows you to watch videos on your TV. That would be great not only for videos you want to watch yourself, but for larger groups, such as families or gatherings of friends. Acquiring the software is easy. You can surf the Web on your laptop, and then with a click on your mouse, watch your selection on your TV! While watching your selection, you can continue to surf the Web for the next item you want to watch. This would have been helpful as a lot of my friends and I want to attract our soulmate, our love, and we could have watched The Secret as a group. This is a perfect example of how computers, which tend to isolate individuals from each other, are going to evolve to let us use them in more social settings.



No comments: