Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cougar Girl

Cougar Girl may be one way of describing me because of my clothes. I love animal prints and wear them often! I love them, and people who know and love me make little kitty noises when I am around. I adore them when they do that.

I know that the term Cougar Girl is also used for a older woman dating a younger man. I think it came from that reality show where the man in his 30s had to choose between women in their 40s and women in their 20s.

I have always liked men my age or a little older to be honest. But I have met one man about 10 years younger and we hit it off well. We have only talked twice at parties, but it was great! I don't know if we would hit it off, but at least the friend chemistry is there.

I was at a dinner party the other night where this man's name came up. Our mutual friend said she would like to find someone for him to date, but that he was too young for us. I said 10 years is really not that much of big deal now. She looked at me quizzically, and some of the other people seemed to think that such a match (they weren't talking about me in particular) would not work. That really bothered me to tell the truth. My feeling is--let the people themselves decide. Meow!

No comments: