Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pool Wear

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am a water baby. I love being by the water--whether pool, lake, or ocean. Our family has a pool, and we also have a beach condo. And I like to go on other beach vacations as well, so I get to wear a lot of bathing suits. It is not always comfortable or appropriate to walk around in your bathing suit, so I discovered sarongs a while back. Not only are they easy to put on over your bathing suit and take a stroll or run to the market without changing out of your suit, but they are also usually pretty and sexy! I have enjoyed wearing both long and short sarongs.

I found some wonderful Hawaiian sarongs that are not as expensive as some others I have seen, and they have same day shipping. The styles are very nice, with painted images or pretty embroidery. I particularly like this one. I think I would look darn good wearing it!




No comments: