Thursday, March 6, 2008

Body Beautiful #1--Manicure/Pedicure

I enjoy being fit and attractive, but I am far from that right now. Four years of law school (plus being four years older) has taken a toll on my beauty routine and waistline. Although I am not too far from final exams and graduation and then a nosedive into the bar, I am determined I am not going to wait any longer to get my groove back. I want to be a body beautiful again. So I am going to report my little snippets at getting back into shape. My first effort was a week ago when I had my first manicure and pedicure in about a year! I had promised myself last year that I would treat myself to a manicure at least once a month, but that went by the wayside. I picked out a fun color--pink margarita--and it looks great on me. What was wonderful was the feeling of pampering myself. It is good to do something femmy and pretty.

No comments: