Friday, March 14, 2008

Body Beautiful #4--More Frequent Haircuts

I know how important a good hair cut is, and many years ago I found a great stylist. My type of hair is difficult to cut well, and when I found a good stylist, I knew better than to ever let him go! For many years to save money, however, I have only gotten my hair cut about every six weeks. I am rethinking that and wanting to get it cut more often. My friends tell me that the ends look better and healthier after a cut. The problem is, he is so booked up, it is hard to see him more often. I did talk him into letting me come every five weeks now. Maybe I can work on him about coming every four! I am in a better position now to spend the extra money and guess my perspective has changed to consider it worth it now.

No comments: