Thursday, March 20, 2008

Getting in the Game Mood

Playing games are not only fun, but sometimes they are good for the pocketbook. Recently I have been in the mood for online games (maybe as a break from my law studies--hopefully not just a distraction.) I am a good speller, so there is one game out there where you do a spelling game for prizes. I don't have a lot of time to play, but have found a minute here or there.

Now I have discovered another neat game site--Breakthevault.com--where you get clues and compete to find the answer. Some of their categories are "Who Am I?" "Where in the World?" and "Living Thing." Players get clues and make guesses until someone guesses correctly. In one of their recent contents, someone only made 24 guesses to get the correct answer which was African Grey Parrot or psittacus erithacus and won $200!

These online contests may be the trick to getting my budget in order!

No comments: