Friday, March 21, 2008

Online Dating: Small World

I don't visit the the Chemistry.com dating site often because it is just too cumbersome to me. You have to do all of that back and forth with questions and what not, and it requires you to make the first move sometimes in showing interest. I just do not do that! I like the man to make the first move because, well who just wants to waste the time if a man is not interested in you enough to contact you first! But for some reason, I did log on to chemistry the other night and had a surprise. My newest match is not only a former co-worker of mine, but was married to another former co-worker of mine. I knew he was remarried, but didn't know he was divorced again???? Oh well, doesn't matter. Nice guy, but I was never interested in him that way.

No comments: