Thursday, April 10, 2008

Car Rental Made Easy

I love how the Internet has made everything easier, renting cars included. Back in the late 80s, when I was trying to make car rental reservations in Spain over the phone, it was extremely difficult. And a little scary because I was not sure when I hung the phone up that I really had a reservation. Glad those days are over! I don't have any plans right now to go to Israel, but I am happy to put it on my wish list. And if I were going to rent a car in israel, I would check into Avis-Israel. Their online reservations Website is very easy to use. And there is no cancellation fee, which is good, because you never know when your travel plans will change. There is also no credit card requirement, which is good for people like me who are trying not to use credit cards. Apparently, they offer many promotions for the holidays and special occasions. For fun, I plugged in some numbers: if I were to pick up a Ford Focus on Sunday and return it two days later, it would only cost me $84.00. Not bad at all!

No comments: