Thursday, April 10, 2008

Body Beautiful #8--Eating Less Junk Food

We all know the problems with junk food--too many calories, too much salt, yadda, yadda, yadda. Some of the things I have learned in recent years are alarming--that too much junk food can actually damage your liver in addition to clogging your arteries, etc. I have also heard that it can cause inflammation, leading to aging of the skin. All of this is enough to make me cut down on eating junk food. Right now with law school--it is hard. Sometimes on class night, I do run by and get fast food before class. The decision is do I eat junk food early, or a better meal later, like at 10:30 p.m? Neither choice is good. But I am cutting down on junk food as best as I can, and my heart, liver, and skin thank me for it.

No comments: