Saturday, April 5, 2008

Needed: New Furniture

I really need to get a handle on the home thing. I used to have it. I had it for at least a while. Making my condo nice and neat and mine. Now it is just a mess. Ignored. But I still love it. I love that it is mine. But I don't love that I don't have time to do housework and upkeep and give it basic TLC. It is hard to be a good housekeeper while working and in law school full time. I look at it and shake my head. But on the other hand, I can only do what I can do. I may have to give myself some slack until I pass the bar. But then after that, I want to be queen of the condos. A condonista. I need to put as much work into making my home interesting and neat as I do other things. That is a promise I am making to myself. I would love to get some new furniture. That would be a wonderful gift to myself and to my home. My taste is eclectic, so modern furniture would fit right in.

I need some new bathroom cabinets, and I love this look. I love the wood and the European look.


No comments: