Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Facial Destiny

I took a quiz the other day where you were supposed to pick out which man is interested in just a fling and which one is interested in a relationship just by looking at photos of their faces. You could also do the same with pictures of women. I guessed the one with women right. But not the one with the men. Isn't that wierd? Is that my problem? I can't tell which men are which? They said the men with the more masculine features would be more interested in just a fling. Well, duh, I guess. But the photos in the quiz were of the same man--just one was slightly machoed up a little. But not enough for me to really tell which one was the more masculine. Maybe my radar is off a little on that one? And is that why I attract the wrong type? The gist of the article, however, was that those who were more attractive, of either gender, had more chances at flings. Never would have guessed that!

No comments: