Monday, April 14, 2008

Every Rose Has Its Thorn

Well, Rock of Love ended last night. I can't believe how much I enjoyed that show. I have watched this season from the beginning, so I really knew the cast of characters. I was as shocked as anyone last night when Bret picked Ambre over Daisy. I actually started liking Ambre better at the beginning of last night's episode. I am sure the show purposely underplayed Ambre, so you would think Daisy would be the winner. I have to admit, it made me like Bret more--that he would pick a more sensible, mature woman over just a sexpot. I felt bad for Daisy though--she seems like someone who has had some bad breaks in her life. I read a few reviews of the finale today, and it is sounding like Bret hasn't really found his rock of love yet. Is that an opening for Rock of Love 3? How many times can he do this? Well, at least we have the reunion show to look forward to next week. I am sure it will be a catfight.

No comments: