Monday, September 3, 2007

Hey All You On-Line Daters!

After a six-month hiatus from match.com, I am back on with a new photo and refreshed text. I had taken my profile off to save money and also because I had become disappointed with the people who were contacting me. Match offered me a deal I couldn't turn down, so there I am back up!

I thought it might be fun to report on who contacts me, who I meet, and so on. I would love for people to offer feedback and to comment about their own experiences on my site.

I hope match is more fruitful this time. I would love to meet a guy who interests me and "doesn't drive me crazy," and vice versa. It is really hard to connect.

My first anecdote is that one man who last time constantly winked and emailed me, and who had tried to meet me with me twice, but who both times backed out at the last minute, has been emailing and winking at me again. And my profile hasn't been up for even two days! After the second time he backed out on me, I started ignoring his messages. This time I might just block him.

No comments: