Monday, May 12, 2008

New Media Expo

I am so bummed that I won't be able to attend the 4th Annual New Media Expo 2008. I am really getting into this blogging, and I would love to meet other bloggers and online media experts. Not only would it be beneficial for me for my blogging, but it would also be beneficial for my company. Part of my job is marketing, and I might pick up some good ideas for that there as well. It is being held at the Las Vegas Convention Center on Aug. 14-16. Even though that is after my bar exam, I still won't be able to go because of lack of funds. Too much of a money drain to the bar review and bar exam. But I want to go next year. The Expo information says they will offer hands on, practical sessions on how to produce lively content, draw a loyal audience and monetize in creative ways. Not only can individuals benefit from the knowledge, but also corporate marketers, educators, and media buyers and PR and advertising firms. The cutting edge. Boy, could I benefit from that. But I will have to wait until next year.

No comments: