Friday, November 16, 2007

I am a Sucker for Love Reality Shows

I know for sure I am a lost cause now. I was cleaning house tonight with the TV on. Wasn't sure what was on, so did a bit of surfing. Landed on VH1 and there was a new reality show on--A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila. I have no friggin idea who Tila Tequila is, but tuned into the show just as she was doing the "rose" ceremony, but in this case, it is the "key" ceremony. Of course, that hooked me right away. I guess the unique thing about this show is that she must be bi--because there are both men and women in the running for the "shot at love." She let both men and women go. At the end of the episode, the last two women got into a serious cat fight. I found all of this interesting, even though I have no idea who the players are. I am a lost cause!

No comments: