Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another Date Zero

It has been a while since I posted. I had a little barren ground with online dating, and then I got a few good responses right in a row. One was from a physician, quite a bit older than me, but interesting and liberal. His photos looked nice and we decided to meet today.

Well, it seems I have no luck right now. Although he is the of the right politcial persuasion, he goes too far. Now that is wild for me to say, as I often go too far in expressing my ideas. I don't have a lot of tolerance for conservative nonsense. Well, he takes it a step too far to the point that he seems to be non approachable. I found it wierd as I am probably one of the few people he has run into that share his views, and yet he was sort of repelling me. Like he had a barrier up. It is a shame--we could have had an easier time talking about the things we believe in, but I felt that he was keeping himself apart.

Finding someone is so hard.

No comments: