Friday, June 4, 2010

My Cute Little Kitties

I have the best little kitties--Scoot and Shoot--aren't those cute names? I have had some cantankerous cats in my past, these two are just sweet. They are not as cuddly as my cats in the past, but they are better behaved. And sweet. I couldn't ask for better to be honest. And I feel so lucky about that. I am just not sure what to give them to eat. They are over a year old, so I don't think I should give them kitten food anymore. Some of the adult cat food I have given them has made one or the other sick to their stomach. Can't tell which one. I am wanting to find some wholesome cat food that will make them healthy and strong, but not give them belly that too many cats get. You know what I mean? Three of my past four cats had that belly that would sway back and forth when they ran. One didn't. These two don't have it yet, and I want to keep it that way. I'll just have to check out different kinds of food to see what would be best for them going forward.

No comments: