Sunday, June 13, 2010

Car's Not Working, Waiting On the Tow Truck

I stuck at Kroger's waiting for the two truck to come. My car died on me in the parking lot, and I am hoping against hope that whatever is wrong is covered under my warranty. Things could be worse though; Kroger now has a nice seating area that has wifi. So it is giving me some time to work on my computer and reflect on my life a little bit.

What has gone on in my dating life lately? Well....not much. Why do I feel like I have a force field around my life when it comes to romance? That no hint of romance can penetrate?

I had dinner last week with an old friend from high school who was in town. I always had the feeling he had a crush on me, particularly in junior high. Well, we had a nice dinner that lasted four hours. So he wasn't in a hurry to get away. But I didn't feel the slightest bit of interest from him. Of course, I am not the skinny cute girl me anymore. And he is even more of a fuddy duddy than he was. I know I am more wild and crazy than him, so it wouldn't work out. But funny how you sort of want sparks anyway, ya know?

The latest guy on plenty of fish to have a bonafide back and forth with me is now history, by my choice. Apparently he rides his bike every Saturday and Sunday morning very early, and then goodness knows what he does with the rest of his days. He wanted me to go for a walk in the woods with him. Ah, no thanks. I said why don't we do coffee instead? He had to do it early in the morning, and he had to leave to go home by 10 a.m. Ah, no thanks, those are my days off and I don't want to get up that early.

Why do guys have to be so wierd?

No comments: