Monday, April 19, 2010

Read This to Become a Germophobe

I have never been a germophobe, but I will if I keep reading things like this: http://health.msn.com/health-topics/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100256552>1=31036  This is the second article like this I have read in as many weeks.

I live by myself and am not as tidy as I would like to be. And maybe not as clean. I don't scour the sink, sometimes I wait longer than a week to change the sheets, don't launder a washcloth after every use, reuse my coffee cup at work, etc. But not after reading this article!  I am healthy and have a good immune system, so I have never been over-worried about things like this. But now I am going to be more in tune to the info in this article. I guess that is a good thing?????? Just don't want to become like Howie Mandel.

No comments: