Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Condo Makeover

I am starting to come out of my law school/bar exam haze and making my life more normal. I know it has been a year since I found out that I passed the bar and that seems like a long time to take to get back to normal. Well, it has been a slow process. Like when all that has been on your mind for five years has been studying, work, and sleep (OK, eating too), rearranging and updating your house is not at the top of your list. But now I am getting my head out of the sand and looking around. Now I have the time to do these things, but not always the money. But I am doing something here and there to spruce up my place.

I have gotten a new flat screen TV, and I am getting new blinds put in. I have cleaned out my closets! I am asking the management company to look at the exterior shutters and maybe get some new ones. I need a new dishwasher, toilet, and new carpeting, but I will have to space those out. Mainly, it is just looking around and throwing out things I don't need, organizing, and filing all those darn papers I have to deal with!

No comments: