Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Making Choices That Make Us Happy

Good quote from this article I found online today:

"If there were choices you could make that would make life better, wouldn’t you make them? It sure seems so, but that’s not what most people do. And that really sucks because choosing is what allows you to live the life you want to live, not only in the big decisions, but in every moment of every day."

I agree wholeheartedly with that and try very hard to make good decisions in my life, because I don't like regrets. But the above quote fits in with my theory that many people do not make good marriage decisions. They end up marrying someone because they are just there at the right time, etc. No effort to find the right person. And then so many years of heartache. But of course you could apply the above quote to any aspect of your life. Good article about living the life you want.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/28114004/?GT1=43001

No comments: