Friday, January 11, 2008

Second Date Good Too

I had a second date with the man I mentioned a few days ago. It was good too! It has been a while since I have had a second date with anyone. Usually, when I meet someone on a blind date, from online, it is pretty obvious from the get-go that there is no chemistry between us and we are not a good match. I leave thinking, well that was OK, but not a basis for a dating relationship. Except for the doctor, when I thought, good riddance!

This new guy and I seem to have a lot in common and can talk a storm. We seem to be compatible in our political and religious stances. Unbelievable in this town, where every guy on match.com seems to be a conservative!

He even said that he likes to read and watch things "on the edge." OOoh! So do I! I am not sure I said that to him though--I was too surprised to answer.

The only negative thing is that right now I don't have the hots for him. In other words, I am not primed to jump his bones! Maybe that will come though. Right now I am just kind of excited to find someone who fits my mental chemistry.

No comments: