Saturday, January 5, 2008

How to Move Forward

I read an article online this past week about how a woman in her 40s had just lost 20 pounds and was concerned that she was still single. It made me think about how easy we think things should be once you have hit a goal like that. Such as in, I have lost some weight--why is my life still the same?

The article went on to say that she had never had a good relationship, only those in which she had felt like she was being used.

The woman who responded to her question suggested that she in fact had made a lot of headway toward finding a good relationship--that you learn from every relationship, good and bad, and that it moves you toward what you ultimately want.

I think this is very good advice and in fact what I have been trying to concentrate on for some time.

No comments: