Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rock On!

The second series of Rock of Love started tonight and I am glad I caught it. I was surfing with the remote, and just happened to stumble across it. Last season, I didn't start watching it until well into the series so didn't know all the nuances.

This is another bachelor type program, this time with Bret Michaels of Poison fame. I never listened to Poison, but I do like that well-known song of his that he has played on the series--"Every Rose Has a Thorn." It is really beautiful.

On first glimpse, these girls seem more classy in general than last season. But I am sure they will show prove me wrong. One girl who was going to receive a pass tonight from Bret offered to go home because she was having bad anxiety. That opened up a spot for another woman.

I have to admit that I was surprised when Jess, whom Bret chose last season, later broke it off. She was pretty cool, but I guess I can see her doing that.

I will write more about the show as the series progresses (and if I get to see it.)

What I really want to know is what is with the scarf that he always wears? Does he ever not wear it?

Heard that Bret is coming to the Wildhorse in Nashville on March 7.

No comments: