Tuesday, August 3, 2010

When You Are Not Happy In Your Marriage

I have never been married, so of course I have never been divorced. I both can and can't imagine what it would be like to be in a horrible marriage. I can imagine it, because I have had other horrible relationships in my past. Some I could control and some I couldn't. I have a hard time thinking I would voluntarily put myself in a bad marriage situation or stay in a bad marriage situation, but it happens. I just don't have the fortitude for it. I would like to be married and hope that I am some day. But I am happy being single. I would like to date more, but that is another story! I just have to keep believing htat the right person is out there, and I am worthy of a good relationship and marriage.

But also, if you are married and unhappy for whatever reason, don't stay in it! It does no one any good to stay in a marriage only because you feel sorry for them (one example.) That is not honoring someone. There are many divorce attorneys out there that can help you figure out your situation. If you live in Austin, you can find the name of a Austin Divorce Lawyer; if you live in another jurisdiction, of course you would find an attorney there.

No comments: