Friday, August 27, 2010

Can't Wait To Read Twilight Series

I think there is a whole new book market out there: Teen Books for adults. At least I think it may be new. Seems like it started wtih the Harry Potter series. I never read any of those, but I know teens and adults alike were crazy about those.

Now the big deal is the Twilight series. I know several women who have read those books and have been captivated. It is the love story that grabs them, they say. And then of course, there are the movies. I want to read the books first.

I am in the middle of a book right now, and have another one lined up. But I am going to the beach again in October, and maybe I will take Twilight with me. I think that would be a good beach read. I like books that you can't put down, and I hear the books in that series are like that.

No comments: