Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Subliminal Tapes--I Need Your Help!

About 15 years ago, I was desperately trying to figure out why I can't attact love. I am attractive, smart, kind, funny, but ambitious and independent. Why couldn't I attract love? I surmised it had something to do with the last two traits I mentioned. I don't like to be tied down and kept back, the way I see some other women in their marriages. I don't want to end up with a controlling partner, or contra, a partner who brings you down. I also figured it must have something to do with an invisible aura I have--I must be sending out "stay away" vibes and I can't change it.

So back then, I bought some subliminal tapes, called "Attracting Love." I listened to them a lot, like I was supposed to. One side had a speaking voice, the other just music. It was very calm, quiet music, but something in it made me cry at moments, or at least feel emotional. It was really touching my inner self.


Well, shortly after I met David, whom I thought might be the one. He wasn't, but he showed up like clockwork and was a good candidate. We dated for a while, until I didn't feel I could go any further with it.

So, many years later, I feel stuck again. I see older, less pretty women find boyfriends. Why can't I? Again, it must have to do with the vibes I am sending out. So yesterday, I ordered, "Attract Love" from Brain Sync. There is no voice on either track--just music. Today is my second day to listen to the music. I'll report back and let you know what happens. I am looking forward to some magic!

No comments: