Friday, April 10, 2009

My Reality Show Faves

Updates on my fave reality shows:

Rock of Love--Bret is down to two finalists, and I vote for Mindy. She seems pretty cool and is the favorite, I think. Last night he got rid of Jamie, whom everyone said was fun, but that just did not come through over the screen.

Real Housewives--Real Housewives of New York City is my fave reality show right now. Talk about cat fight city! But the people are interesting, and the snark fights seem believable. The Real Housewives of Orange County is good too, but to me not as good as the New York City version. I watched the preview of the Real Housewives of New Jersey, which is going to start in May. It looks like a real snooze. And my first reaction was, "Is the Sopranos starting up again?

Matchmaker Millionaire is good. I love the scenarios and Patti is good. What is with her male assistant's hair though? It detracts from teh show.

No comments: