Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bicycling For Exercise

An old friend of mine at dinner the other night asked if I would be interested in biking with her. I said yes, definitely. One problem though--neither of us has bikes right now! She said she is going to start watching for sales, and I said I would do likewise. I have some other expenses that will have to come before buying a bike and told her so, but the idea of riding a bike really appeals to me. It would be a good purchase for me. There are some good places to ride near where we live. Riding a bike seems so freeing to me and is such great exercise. I will have to get up to speed about bike info. I know there are some good stores out there where you can buy bicycles and bicycle pedals and parts too. I'll have to do some research.

No comments: