Monday, January 26, 2009

Shoes, shoes, shoes

I gave a friend at Christmas a little pillow that had inscribed on it: You can never have too many friends or shoes. Very true on both accounts. I really need to update my wardrobe, including shoes. Being in law school for four years and then studying for the bar cuts down on your money and shopping time. Plus, you really don't need all the fancy shoes and clothes when your nose is in a book all of the time. But when I am done studying, I am going to update my wardrobe for sure. Shoes included.

I have been looking at a few shoe websites and love the dani black shoes. I have seen them mentioned in Elle and Marie Claire magazines and others. They are great! The website is easy to navigate, and you can look at all the cool styles. I mostly wear flats, and they have some really cute styles. I need to branch out more and wear more heels. They have those too! The owners of daniblack have a lot of history with the shoe business. The husband and wife team are also connected to Schwartz and Benjamin, a longtime New York shoe manufacturer, so they know shoes. And they know what we want to wear!

No comments: