Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Political Candidate Sparking the War in Georgia? Surely You Jest (Not)

I couldn't believe it when I heard the news today about Putin saying that one of the U.S. political candidates for president had something to do with the war in Georgia. Or should I say, the machines behind the political candidates. Now, I wonder which one it could be. Thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking.........thinking some more. I know--the republicans! They want to scare people into voting for a conservative. You know that having a another conservative in the White House, plus all the baggage that comes with it, is the only way we can be safe. Now I hope you know that I am kidding about that only a conservative can make us safe. I am not kidding about a conservative being behind the war in Georgia. I find that truly believable. They are that manipulative and that desperate.

No comments: