Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Love Discussion Forums

I have gotten a lot of delight from online discussion forums. I am a regular member of my law school one, and I have frequented other law school sites. Also, I am a member of a couple of dating forums, blogging forums, and in the past have been a member of a couple of disease forums. There is a forum for everything! Not only can you ask questions, you can get support from like minded people, and share your story to people from all over the world 24/7. How cool is that?

A friend and I are going to start an informational website, and I mentioned to her that I would like it to include a forum. I want to find a company that offers Free Forum Hosting. Finding out this information would be helpful, as my friend and I will get together again in about another week to start talking about some of the details for the website.

No comments: