Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Good Cooking Aid

After I am done with law school, there are many activities I want to undertake again, including cooking. I am a pretty good cook, even though I am still pretty much a newbie. I love to cook for parties and for dinner parties, and of course there has been no time for that. When I am done with school, I am going to get my place back up to snuff, and then I am going to start entertaining again. I can't wait. It will be so much fun. I will need to find new recipes, or at least dig out my dusty old cookbooks. I will try to entertain fairly often like I used to. I will also need some new kitchen utensils and cookware. I also need to buy some things I have never had, such as a cooking thermometer and a digital kitchen scale. Things like that make cooking so much easier and precise! That link will take you to some great kitchen scales that come in every color imaginable--even purple and orange! And they are very reasonably priced.

No comments: