Friday, February 22, 2008

No Valentines

Well, it was a little depressing again this year on February 14--no Valentines. At least from the man category. I always get a Valentine from one of my best friends and her family. It cheers me up beyond belief! It is so sweet.

I wasn't sure if I would get any Valentines from NiceGuy that I have gone out with a few times. I was thinking not, as we had only gone out four times and there were pretty big spaces in between the dates (my fault with my school and test schedule).

Even though I figured we were not close enough for him to do something for me for Valentine's Day, I have to admit it bothered me. I take it as a sign that he is not really interested in me, and I will start putting my sights elsewhere. That is OK, as he was fun to be with, but I felt no chemistry with him.

No comments: