Monday, October 3, 2011

No Right Age To Go Through Menopause

This article says there is no right age to go through menopause, but that the average age is 51. You are not considered to be in menopause until you go 12 consecutive months without a period. It also gives some info as to some risk factors connected to menopause and heart disease, etc.

I have not gone through menopause yet, but I guess it could start at any time. One thing I don't like though is how some of my women friends talk about it all the time. I just can't get into that. It is not my idea of fun to be with a bunch of women talking about menopause and hot flashes. Yuck. But then I never liked hearing women talk about childbirth either. Boring!


http://www.everydayhealth.com/menopause/at-what-age-will-you-enter-menopause.aspx?xid=aol_eh-meno_1_200110926&aolcat=AJA&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl15%7Csec3_lnk2%7C100595

No comments: