Sunday, October 2, 2011

Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction!

Ooh, another embarrassing wardrobe malfunction! And I am not talking about Nancy Grace's supposed wardrobe malfunction on Dancing With The Stars. I have a favorite pair of black slacks--they are Jones of New York and very nice. Slimming and stylish. I wear them all the time and can easily say they are my favorite pair of pants.

Well so obviously so that I realized Friday night there were two holes in my pants, right in both inseams. I was so embarrassed. I don't think anyone noticed, which is great. I had taken them out of the dryer and never notice the holes and put them on to go to a nightclub. I was sititng on a bar stool and thought all of a sudden that my pants felt funny. I went to the restroom and almost died when I saw the holes! I realize that it is a combination of my weighing too much and wearing the pants too much. How awful. I walked very carefully the rest of the night so as not to expose the holes. I would not have been able to get up and dance for anything!

Made me feel really ashamed that I have not lost weight yet. Trying, trying, trying....at least I need to try. My mindset is not right yet. But I want to lose weight this month. I want to look pretty again.

No comments: