Friday, November 12, 2010

Cheap Auto Insurance

I am always interested in a bargain. Sometimes I don't notice them or am too late to take advantage. I know I spend too much money and that is distressing. I need to make more money and save more money. Find ways to not spend so much money and also cut down on my expenses. I am wanting to do that with my phone bill and insurance right now. I don't usually take enough time to look over my bills and research ways to cut them down.

I've had the same car insurance for a long time, and I probably need to research to see if I can lower it. Any reduction would be welcome. I don't live in West Virginia, but some friends of mine do. They were saying the other day they were going to try to find some cheap WV auto insurance. I'll have to find out what they are doing to research that. I need to find some cheap Tennessee auto insurance!

If I can lower my insurance bill, my phone bill, cut back on eating out, and pay down debt, I might actually be doing well in another year or so. I need to save a lot of money to finance all the dreams I have!

No comments: