Thursday, September 9, 2010

So Many Online Dating Sites

It seems like every week I find out about more dating sites. There are the regular ones, and there are the niche ones. I closed out my Match.com for the time being, because I wasn't spending any time on there, and I wasn't getting any good nibbles. I am a member of Plenty of Fish, or POF, for shorthand. I have had some decent responses from that, but again, I am not spending any time on there. I got a bunch of emails at first, but they are trickling down.

But more and more, I am seeing niche online dating sites. Like the ones for just beautiful people! I saw a bunch of new ones the other day. One thing I know for sure, is that I will not meet my match on the
fitness personals. Even when I am in my best shape, it would not be good enough for a guy who signs up for a site like that. Mama Mia!

No comments: