Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Body Beautiful: Eating Right on the Run

I promised myself that when I finished law school, I would start eating and sleeping right again. Well, I am sort of doing that. I am getting 6 hours of sleep a night instead of 5, and maybe I am eating better. I MUST DO BETTER! I am still staying up too late and falling asleep on the sofa, and then getting up in the middle of the night and moving to my bed. Old habits die hard. I am eating better, but not consistently. (And we won't even talk about exercising yet.) I have found one thing that helps on days that I eat on the run: V8 Infusion. It is a full day's worth of vegetables and fruit, with some antioxidants mixed in. It comes in a couple of fruit flavors. Who can beat this? Not me, when I don't have time to eat right.

No comments: