Thursday, July 3, 2008

In the Twilight Zone

It is Fourth of July weekend, and that means the annual Twilight Zone marathon on the scifi channel. I try to catch some of it every year. It is on until 4 a.m. tomorrow morning. That is good, as that will help me stay up to study for the bar exam. I can study with the TV on, that helps me study. Wierd, I know. But I would get bored if the TV were not on. After all these years, I am surprised that I still see episodes I have not seen before. One of the neat things about the show is that, since it first aired in the early 1960s, you see stars when they were very young. For instance, Sidney Pollack is in the episode I am watching now. I would have never recognized him! It is fun to see stars in this show when they were young, and the plot lines are so interesting, and many offer a moral tale. Like what your life could be like taken to the extremes.

No comments: