Wednesday, October 10, 2007

First DZ Completed

Well, I went on my first DZ, or date zero, since I rejoined match.com. The report is a mixed bag. He was funny, witty, smart, well off apparently, was easy to talk with, and seemed interested in me and what I have been doing.

So what is the prob, you ask?

Well, he is much shorter than I thought. He said in his profile he was an inch taller than me, which is fine, but he seemed several inches shorter than me. And my heels were only an inch high. I am not that into height, but this is too short for my comfort zone.

A wierd twist is that he was married to someone I went to high school with and didn't particularly like. She was a member of the cheerleading, popular druggie crowd. KnowhudImean? And I liked some of her friends even less than I liked her. I did not let on to him that I knew her, and was sketchy about what year I graduated from high school. So not sure if he has been able to figure it out himself.

So, I don't think it is going to happen. But isn't that just the darndest???? One of the wierdest things has been to try to see them together in my mind's eye. I can't see them together for the life of me. I guess that is why they are no longer together. But why were they together in the first place?

No comments: