Monday, June 15, 2009

Ped Egg--Does It Work?

I have really gotten into getting manis and pedis, but can only afford them once a month, if that. So I have been dying to get a Ped Egg to pamper my feet in between salon visits. On a recent trip to Wal-Mart (yes, I have to admit I occasionally shop at Wal-Mart) I put a Ped Egg in my cart. I couldn't wait to get home to try it.

Long story short--I am not sure it works. Well, it works, but I am not sure it works well. The blades on the egg are a little smaller than I thought. Sort of like a little cheese grater. I have been rubbing it on the bottoms of my feet, and some sand-like substance is coming off. But has it made my feet smoother? Not particularly. I have always had somewhat hard heels, even as a child, so maybe something about my makeup makes the egg work less well. I'll keep trying here and there. But it is not the quick fix I hoped it would be.

No comments: