Monday, February 2, 2009

I Love Subtle Whiffs Of Perfume

I have never used perfume a whole lot, but in recent years I have come to appreciate the subtle whiffs of good perfume. I don't even own much perfume. Someone gave me a bottle of Abercrombie and Fitch perfume a few years back, and I love it. I wear it on special occasions. I kind of got out of the habit of wearing it everyday at my previous job, where the office B**&%^itch was allergic. I don't even know if she was really allergic to perfume, because she complains about so many things anyway. I felt like it was just one more thing to gripe about to make others miserable. But I didn't feel like I could wear it there. But now I really enjoy wearing it when I dress up and go out. It makes me feel pretty and sexy. I have found a new perfume blog that I am going to read and learn more about other brands.

No comments: